Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Juy 25th, 2015 Rest In Peace Nina Parker

I meant to re-post this from Facebook as I am keeping a record of some special Graffiti friends who have died this past year....

Nina Parker was one of the first ladies I met when I moved to NYC in1985. She was one of the long term volunteers who knew everyone on the block and showed me the ropes. She made sure everyone on the block took care of me when I lived on the block. She taught me a lot over the last 30 years and I am so very privileged to have known her and called her friend.
Today, she crossed over into heaven and I know she is up there telling Jesus what HE needs to be doing and who He needs to help. Probably sorting clothes and drinking coffee too!!! Love you Nina and I am so glad I got to share a part of life with you!!! REST IN PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment