Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Frank Razzano- A Person I Will Never Forget

Another friend from Graffiti died on July 4th.

Frank Razzano was one of those people whom you don't forget. I met Frank when he was homeless back in 1985 and a volunteer at Graffiti. He was both annoying and intriguing at the same time. He had both deep insight and a tough spirit of survival. You either loved or hated Frank. He always had interesting outlooks on life.

He moved south in the early 2000's and ended up in GA. He found me on Facebook about 2 years ago and we had had some conversations over the years. He struggled with life but he loved God in his own way. He was always trying to get others to get help while neglecting himself. We didn't get to see each other these last two years but kept in touch. He would message me from time to time a message of encouragement. A few months ago,he reminded me how he thought I was really naive when I moved to NYC( I was) and he didn't think I would last. He said " you surprised me on how quickly you became a New Yorker and I knew you were okay then". 

I heard last night that he had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last October. He was one of the most faithful people I know in BELIEVING that Jesus would heal him. And Jesus did....He answered Franks prayers on July 4, 2016 and took him home where he is now whole and healed. It was quite appropriate that he died on July 4th...for it was truly an INDEPENDENCE day for Frank.


Revelation 21:4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment