Tuesday, September 13, 2022

New Beginnings 2022

So much has happened since I last wrote. I am sad that I have let it go so long as it helps me to write.  This past  3 years, I experienced a sudden job loss, a separation (and divorce), brand new career, my youngest son died suddenly, the cat AND dog died in 2019 and 2022 and then just a bunch of little things that went on called life. It has been a few years in the desert but all through it, the Lord has sustained me and I am forever grateful for my relationship with the Lord. It has been amazing that He has loved me through so many of life's troubles and even sprinkled in some joys along the way. I have been a Christian for many, many years(49 to be exact) and I continue to be amazed at His love for me. These past couple of years, I have used a verse over and over again during really hard days. It has become my "life verse" in my older age. A great reminder of whose I am and how precious each of us is to the Lord...


More later...it is good to be back. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment