Friday, August 15, 2014

Love Your Neighbor

So much has happened over the last months worldwide. I am weary. Are you?  Media has bombarded us with images of war, poverty, disease, death, conflict among our own and I am just tired. I am taking a media break this weekend to get some perspective and pray. I think that that is our only solution for our world....to pray and then to act in faith when necessary.

 I have two things I want to leave you with today. This post is short and to the point. 
 

CS Lewis said this:  "Next to the Blessed Sacrament itself, your neighbor is the holiest object presented to your senses.”  from his book, The Weight of Glory

The Bible says this: 1 Corinthians 10:24 "Let no one seek his own good, but that of his neighbor".

Go love your neighbor today. We are all weary and tired from weeks of bad news......share some love and give God the glory! It works best that way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment